Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FRIEND PROMPT

It was the middle of the day in the summer when my friend fall off his bike. I took him home and told his mom what happened. It all happened when we were playing in the church parking lot and there where rocks. So I want to pick up all the rocks. But come to find out I missed one. So my friend rode his bike and hit the rock. I was so sacred to death. I ran to him to see if he was ok. I helped him up and took him home. The word I think of is helpful. Helpful, is a very strong word to say about me. This word describes me because i like to help out my friends. Any time they need help I will help them with there problems. When they are hurt or felling bad I will help them at all times. this is way I am a helpful friend.

5 comments:

Santiago Mendoza said...

Great on staying on topic but you havesome spelling errors.Explain more and give more details

christopher suy said...

i like how you stayed on topic you should give more details

Joel Sosa said...

have some spelling errors but awesome good on staying on topic!!!

seth mccombre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Eli said...

thanks you all i will try thanks for the tips